Job role – Accountant
Package – Salary – DOE however looking around £20-30k plus bonus, incentives, free parking, 28 days holiday, full training and progression scheme including support through qualifications.
A successful and busy private practice accountancy firm based in Stockport are looking to hire an Accountant to work within their offices, due to their increased workload. You will be focused on providing a full accountancy service for several existing clients. The growth of their portfolio of clients is down to recommendations and because of their excellent reputation in the market and excellent service delivery to businesses.
They work alongside business to help them grow into profitable organisations. This is a modern, forward thinking business who is looking for someone with good knowledge of the accountancy software. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to carve out a niche in the market in a sector.
Your role will include
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Tax returns
- Assisting senior members of the team on project work
- Bookkeeping/VAT return
- offering clients, the highest possible service
Who can apply for this Accountant role?
- Ideally you will have 12 months + working within an accountancy firm
- Qualifications are not essential – however the business will support you in gaining your ACCA qualification if you don’t already hold it. Ideally you will be studying or completed your AAT – but full study support is offered
- Familiar with the major software – Sage, Quickbooks etc
- Team player
Please apply immediately to this role!
- Address Stockport, UK
- Salary Offer £20k - £35k
- Salary Type Yearly