Venn Group has been approached by a Leading contractor the Greater Manchester area to recruit for a number of Bricklayers to join their organisation on a temporary basis with the opportunity of a permanent position.
The duties will include:
- Carry out bricklaying and roofing repairs to domestic properties
- Minor brickwork, pointing and lead work
- Minor plastering/ plaster patching work
- Work on tenanted properties
- Full UK Drivers Licence – Van provided
- NVQ Level 2 in Bricklaying
- CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Experience of working on social housing properties
It is essential that the successful candidate have a full UK driving licence and as a company van and fuel card will be provided. To find out more about this role or to apply then please call Dan Judge or Siobhan Allinson on . Alternatively please forward your updated CV toVenn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Address Salford, UK