Have you got what it takes to be a care assistant – full time days at Barons Park?
- Good Listening Skills
- A Caring Touch
- Kind Eyes
- A Sparkling Smile
- A Good Heart
We are looking for Care Assistant – Full Time Days to work shifts on a basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing, recording, and reporting skills
- Belief in treating people with dignity and respect
- Ability to empower people to make their own choices
- Previous experience of working in a care setting
- Qualification(s) in Health and Social Care e.g. NVG/QCF Level 2
We will provide all the training you need, plus competitive rates of pay and a great place to work in.
You duties in this role would be to support residents in their daily lives including (but not limited to):
- To assist where necessary with each client’s personal hygiene needs, including bathing, showering and changing of clothes
- To promote and support mental and physical wellbeing including cultural and spiritual needs within the home through meaningful occupation that is individual to client’s needs
- To assist clients at meal times where necessary and as directed in their individual plan of care, ensuring that any special dietary needs and preferences are met
- To be professional and courteous at all time with clients, colleagues, external professionals, family members and visitors to the home
- To accompany clients on visits where necessary, as directed by their plan of care or by your manager
- To answer emergency calls speedily and to ensure that any potential risks are highlighted to the manager following systems set by the home
QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
Enhanced rates of pay for qualified staff
Brilliant career progression
Free car parking
Brilliant job satisfaction
We offer and encourage a great range of training and development courses
- Address Desford Lane, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester LE9 2BE, UK
- Contact Number 01162746412