We are currently handling a CFO search for a Private Equity backed business operating in the B2B / Business Services sector. The business has performed well throughout the current market conditions and the CFO will join the business as it continues to grow internationally both organically and via M&A, before an exit.
Operating as a true business partner to the CEO, and working with the Board and PE owners, the CFO will be responsible for;
- Driving strategy and operations across the business
- Developing KPI’s for the business and provide regular and insightful management information, forecasts, analysis and commentary to the Board
- Leading on M&A activity
- Managing cash-flow and the cost-base to support growth within budget
- Developing and optimising accounting, process and controls and assist with IT & systems implementation to enhance efficiency
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Qualified accountant and experienced CFO
- Experience in B2B / Business Services sectors essential.
- Commercially and strategically astute
- Hands-on and collaborative style and approach
- M&A experience
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer £150,000 plus bonus