Role: Legal Consultant
Location: Homeworking or office based
- Up to £250k – 75%
- 250k to 500k – 80%
- Over £500k – 90%
- Equity In the business/firm – Offers a share scheme in place, providing equity in the holding company and a route to earn a large lump sum if the firm is ever sold or an IPO takes place
- Flexible arrangement – open to providing retainers (£2k-£8k) and some fixed income for the initial 3-6-month period so that the candidate has guaranteed income for the early stages until they start billing.
- Established London office, with full support staff in place. Free to use the office as often as is needed. They are also interested in opening other offices outside of London in various locations
- Offers exceptional value, flexible, business legal solutions to a wide range of clients, from global organisations to entrepreneurial start-ups.
- The firm strives to ensure that all their clients obtain the quality and professional experience that one would expect from a City law firm, without having to pay the premium fees expected by City firms.
- The firm engages partner-level lawyers with at least 10 years experience as a matter of course. All our lawyers have worked in Top 50 UK law firms
- Good Billings
- Client following
- Confident in bringing in new clients
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Ross Wherrit for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Address Central London, London, UK