My client is an asset manager with AUM north of £300 billion.
- Lead the design and implementation of a single investment platform across the company to enable a cohesive and consistent experience across the Asset Management team
- Lead the identification and articulation of investment data requirements on behalf of the Asset Management function in order to achieve the company Strategy
- Lead the design and specification of an integrated and efficient AM data and reporting platform, and manage associated licences
- Executive Sponsor for all strategic AM projects and programmes, ensuring delivery to budget and timeframe in line with necessary programme governance, and ensuring ROI is achieved.
- Lead maintenance and improvement of investment data and reporting platform to ensure a seamless provision across the wider Asset Management department
- Maintain responsibility for asset data quality to ensure regulatory standards and requirements are met
- Lead integration of asset data from acquisitions
- Lead the design and have repsonsibility for the Quantitative Strategist Group within Asset Management to develop pricing and optimisation tools to enable delivery of AM strategic requirements
- Establish and manage Middle Office capability, which provides information and processes into Management Reporting. In addition, responsible for booking and monitoring of trasactions
- Oversees and is responsible for establishing the co-ordination of governance and policies for investment related matters
- Lead the allocation, monitoring and effciency assessment of all budget / expenditure
- Responsible for building and maintaining the bespoke analytical tools that are required to price and manage the risks emanating from asset portfolio and the interactions with the liabilities.
- Must have previous experience in building a middle and back office function
- Ideally experience in implementing Aladdin System
- Address London, UK