Experience: Structural or architectural steelwork
Salary: £27,000 -£30,000 depending on experience would consider a more senior position based on experience.
My client is based in Stock port looking for an estimator with technical sales experaicne to join the team to support growth. They will consider steel work background but architectural steel work experience would be most advantageous.
- You will be working on and producing high-level tenders, encompassing all Architectural Metalwork solutions.
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Develop a wider client scope with new customers inside the industry as well as developing existing clients.
- Ensure all tenders are submitted and meet the required level of detail and accurately reflecting the current market conditions.
- Ideal candidates must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the design and build side of the business while being able to offer advice and in construction, engineering to secure work.
- Min. 5 years’ estimating or quantity surveying experience in the construction industry; Steelwork and metalwork would be ideal
- BS degree in civil engineering or construction management is preferred.
- Proven track record in negotiating medium to large packages and projects.
- Experience in managing and assisting a small dedicated estimating team and reporting to the management and directors on a timely basis.
If this role may be of interest please send you CV
- Address Stockport, UK
- Salary Offer £27,000 -£30,000
- Salary Type Yearly