Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with FMCG industry experience looking for your next challenge?
Your key role will be to provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
You will be CIPD Level 5 or above and love working in a fast paced HR team.
You will be confident in handling discipline and grievance situations and be successful in dealing with employee relation issues, You don’t get phased easily.
You will enjoy working on HR projects to improve Learning and Development within the Business.
You will be able to manage the recruitment life-cycle from Shop floor to Management.
You will be great leader and confidently manage junior team members well demonstrating inspiration and great leadership.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent communication skills
- An empathetic and caring nature
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience of managing junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Proactive self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively analyse, decide, prioritise and plan.
- Can balance short term requirements with long term objectives
- A flexible approach to work and hours
- Strong IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of Employment Law
- Highly organised
Then we would love to hear from you – Please apply with your CV and supporting documents.
- Address Erith, UK
- Salary Offer £40k - £43k
- Salary Type Yearly