An opportunity has arisen for an experienced engineer to join a growing lift company who have managed to still undergo sustained growth despite the current pandemic. Perfect for an engineer looking to join a forward thinking company who offer great training opportunities and are highly rated employers within the industry.
Your job as lift engineer will involve the following…
- Planned maintenance of various lift units throughout the Devon area
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have…
- Relevant industry experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these…
- £35,000 to £39,000 basic salary plus travel pay
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
- Address Tiverton, Devon, UK
- Salary Offer £35,000 to £39,000 basic salary plus travel pay
- Salary Type Yearly