Are you a Registered General Nurse? Would you like an exciting, new opportunity that makes use of your excellent clinical and communication skills?
REED Nurse Health Doctor are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to work as a Functional Assessor for a private client in their Manchester Assessment centre. You will act as an impartial health care professional, utilising your broad based clinical experience to assess and create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
The Important Stuff
• You will be working with decision makers within the Department for Work and Pensions, undertaking a combination of clinical face-to-face assessments and reports.
• Such assessments focus on how a disability effects a customers’ day to day life in performing work related activities.
• You will need to be able to work unsupervised and use your own initiative however it’s equally important that you know your limitations and ask for support when necessary.
• We at REED know how important a work life balance is- whilst working as a Functional Assessor for our client you can wave goodbye to unsociable shifts and say hello to
• Salary of £38,760 per annum • A dedicated, named consultant who will guide you through the recruitment process and offer support throughout your time as an assessor. • 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)• Private medical insurance • Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation)
• Contributory pension scheme – A stakeholder pension scheme in which you can choose to sacrifice any amount from a minimum of 2% of your salary. The company will match your contribution up to a maximum of 10% of your basic salary
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today!
- Address Manchester, UK
- Salary Offer £38.76k
- Salary Type Yearly