Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Water Treatment Consultancies who have recently taken on huge contracts in Barnsley, so now require a Plumber to join their team!
The company operate on a national scale and offer local works to their loyal team of engineers from their 10 offices across the UK. They work on a variety of contracts including; NHS, Education, Local Council & private Commercial buildings; offering their services within Water Treatment, Legionella detection, management & remediation.
My client is looking for a Plumber who has Water Hygiene experience to carry out the following duties;
- Removing Deadlegs (dead ends)
- Pipe Modifications
- Cold Water Storage Tank Installations/Upgrades
- Relining Cold Water Storage Tanks
- TMV Installations
- TMV Servicing
The successful Plumbing candidate will have the following skills/experience;
- City & Guilds Plumbing NVQ L2
- 2 + years’ experience working within a Water Hygiene Plumbing role
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The company offer a basic salary between £23,000-£26,000, company vehicle, laptop, phone, pension, holiday allowance & progression opportunity.
Call Eva on or send your CV to for consideration.
- Address Barnsley, UK
- Salary Offer £23k - £26k
- Salary Type Yearly