Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5 9EN
Due to continued growth and investment we are seeking an experienced sales estimator to join the team at Roo Engineering.
The successful applicant must have an in depth understanding of design engineering, metal fabrications, sheet metal and general engineering.
- To build relationships with existing and new customers.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and extract the required information for reliable costs and estimates.
- Strong knowledge of design, sheet metal, fabrication and welding.
- To use estimating software in order to issue quotations in a timely manner.
- To generate Routing information for manufacture.
- To manage customer expectations.
- To identify and log potential customers for future sales and follow ups.
- To visit customers and/or their projects when required.
- The ideal candidate should have experience with customer relationship management and be familiar with the fabrication / sheet metal estimation processes.
- Seek out new customers across targeted sectors.
Working knowledge on CAD and MRP software, would be an advantage.
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
Full time role, although we would consider part time if applicant requests.
40 hours, paid weekly, 8am to 4.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Salary Offer 26000
- Salary Type Yearly